these look so yummy! and I fully plan on making these soon!!! and only 4 ingredients! how could you not love that?!?!?!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (17.5 ounce) pouch sugar cookie mix
- 2/3 cup raspberry baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy with an electric mixer, then beat in the egg until thoroughly combined. Mix in the cookie mix, then stir in the raspberry chips. Drop the dough about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets with a tablespoon or small scoop. Lightly pat the cookies to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden, 9 to 12 minutes. Cool before serving.